Answers to Common Questions:
1. $5.00 optional donation at the Gate/Goes to support Non-Profits in CMSF Grant Program and Chamber Community events
2. Parking is available in both Metra lots
3. All Food and Beverage is purchased with TICKETS
4. ATM machine is available at the Fest
5. No coolers or outside alcohol is allowed
6. Lawn chairs/Bag chairs are allowed in (however space is limited to set them up)
7. Dogs on leashes are allowed in Festival are (please pick up after them)
8. If you are GPS in event us the address 111 W. Main St., Cary
9. All the children's activities and bands are FREE!
10. Fest Fast Pass buttons are NOT available at the Fest, sales ended on Friday, Sept.14
SEE YOU THERE!!
Sunday, September 16
REGISTER FOR the 5K Cary Shuffle on Sunday, Sept. 16 at 9:00A
10:30A-1:00P Crusin' Cary Main Street Car Show
Location: North Commuter Parking Lot
12:00-1:30P Cary-Grove Voice Competition
Your vote will determine who goes home with the prize money
3:00P Cary Main Street Fest Bag Tournament
Registration open, $30.00 per team pre-registration required, double elmination, cash prize!
12:00P Cary-Grove Voice Competition *Your vote will select the winner!
2:00P Dixie Crush
6:30P Beggars Banquet